Curse you, Zero Motorcycles! The biggest producer of two-wheeled electrics has just introduced its 2014 lineup at EICMA in Milan, Italy, and while its mainstay S and DS models host significant improvements and a $1,000-dollar price cut, any savings customers might have realized are likely to be re-invested in the company's new $2,495 Power Pack range extender (more on that below).
2014 Zero Motorcycles
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX