Despite all of the positive reviews it has garnered since its introduction in 2011, the Volkswagen Beetle still hasn't hooked me. It's nice to drive, and with a variety of engine choices (including diesel) and two different bodystyles, it's an incredibly versatile little car, ready to meet the needs of a whole host of customers. But personally, I just don't think I could wake up to that happy-friendly (yet sort of drowsy?) face every morning.
2014 VW Beetle Gsr
Volkswagen has announced that pricing of its limited-edition 2014 Beetle GSR will start from $29,995, *not including $820 for destination. This throwback to the original 1970s "Yellow Black Racer" first debuted at the Chicago Auto Show and will be limited to just 3,500 units worldwide.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX