Tesla is pushing back the Model X by about a year so that the company can focus on the well-received Model S. The news was made public in an SEC filing (a 10-K form that went out late last week) and first reported in the Los Angeles Times. In a press release in early 2012, Tesla said that production for the Model X, "begins at the end of 2013, deliveries begin early 2014." But Tesla spokesperson Shanna Hendriks has confirmed to AutoblogGreen that, "Production for Model X has been pushed back unt
2014 Tesla Model X
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX