As we said in the title, the news here isn't a new, two-tone paint job for the Scion xD – it's that Scion is still building the oddly proportioned hatchback. For 2014, the xD will be available in two different color combinations, which will be split at the car's beltline.
2014 Scion Xd
On a constant mission to court younger buyers, Scion will be adding some new in-car technology to its lineup for the 2014 model year. All Scion products will now come standard with a 6.1-inch touchscreen audio head unit that we first saw on the 2014 tC (as shown above).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX