With the release of the 624-horsepower Wraith fastback, Rolls-Royce proved that its 6.6-liter V12 engine could produce significantly more than the 563 horsepower it offers in the Ghost. But those looking for an extra dose of power yet still want the extra two doors – and have the six-figure price of admission to burn – will be delighted by the release of the Ghost V-Specification.
2014 Rolls Royce Ghost V Specification
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX