In what is being called an "unprecedented landslide decision," those who have the right to cast votes have anointed the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta as the 2014 Robb Report Car of the Year. Standout features that have helped the Ferrari earn such a runaway victory include its 0-60 blast of 3.1 seconds, its 211-mile-per-hour top speed and the exhaust note of its 731-horsepower V12 engine.
2014 Robb Report Car Of The Year
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
2014 Robb Report Car Of The Year Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!