The 2014 Renualt Mégane is on display at the Frankfurt Motor Show, flaunting its nose job as the latest vehicle in Renault's lineup updated to reflect new brand styling, which can be seen in cars such as the Clio and Twingo. All versions of the Mégane are receiving the new, bigger grille with gloss-black vent slats and a bigger Renault logo: Hatch (pictured), Sport Tourer, Coupé, Renaultsport and GT models. Pretty soon all Renaults will adopt similar front-end styling cues.
2014 Renault Megane
Automotive designers tread a thin line in making their lineup look consistent. Get it right and there'll be a familiar appearance to the whole range; get it wrong and all the cars will look the same and you won't be able to tell the difference between them. Now Renault has updated one of its core model lines in an effort to put it on the right side of that line.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX