It may be Renault that will be garnering the lion's share of attention with its innovative new Twingo at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show, but that won't be the only French city car making its debut at the Swiss expo. Peugeot will also be on hand with its new 108 – a diminutive hatchback that may be more conventional than the rear-engined Twingo, but will offer European buyers more choices.
2014 Peugeot 108
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX