Nissan has released its pricing for the model-year 2014 GT-R, including the new Track Edition of Godzilla. The 2014 Nissan GT-R Premium will now command an MSRP of $99,590, while the Black Edition will go for $109,300 and the new Track Edition will ask $115,710 (*not including a $1,000 destination and handling charge for all models).
2014 Nissan Gt R Track Edition
Nissan is adding yet another tier to the GT-R hierarchy for 2014 with the GT-R Track Edition. Debuting at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show, the bruiser ditches its back seat in the quest for a lower curb weight, and a set of more seriously bolstered front buckets keep occupants planted once the going gets twisty. The Nürburgring-developed Track Edition offers an integrated carbon fiber front splitter with brake cooling ducts as well as an even harder-core suspension. Engineers swapped the stock b
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX