It turns out that after toting a 7:08 time around the fearsome Nürburgring Nordschleife for the new Nismo-tuned GT-R, Nissan might not have been entirely honest about the car it was using. From what we've been hearing from a few different publications, the GT-R featured in the video isn't what we're going to see on the production model.
2014 Nissan Gt R Nismo
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Nov 19, 2013
Behold the 2015 Nissan GT-R as dressed by Nismo and inspired by the GT3-spec race car that competed in this year's Nürburgring 24-hour race. Called the "ultimate iteration of Nissan's GT-R supercar," power goes up by 55 horsepower to 600 hp with updates like high-flow, large diameter turbos, and torque is "over 480 pound-feet," which means it's risen by at least 35 lb-ft.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX