For its latest ad, Nissan brought together a racecar driver in a 370Z Nismo, a BASE jumper in a wingsuit and a Juke crossover with three computer screens to the Susten Pass in the Swiss Alps. As odd as the combination sounds, the ingredients come together quite nicely for an action-packed display of man versus machine in a race to the end of the pass.
2014 Nissan 370z Nismo
With the entire Nissan 370Z lineup having just received some slight tweaks for the 2013 model year, the sportier Nismo model is getting a few more upgrades for its 2014 model year to give it an even more unique appearance. These changes include new gray accents and red striping on the outside, and inside, an Alcantara-wrapped steering wheel and a new red Nismo tachometer front and center for the driver to easily see.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX