According to the automaker, the van you see above is "The Mercedes Among MPVs." That statement is undoubtedly true, because it is indeed both a Mercedes-Benz and an MPV, but also because it's quite likely one of the more luxurious ways to move a bunch of people and their stuff from one place to another, regardless of where that may be.
2014 Mercedes V Class
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!