According to the automaker, the van you see above is "The Mercedes Among MPVs." That statement is undoubtedly true, because it is indeed both a Mercedes-Benz and an MPV, but also because it's quite likely one of the more luxurious ways to move a bunch of people and their stuff from one place to another, regardless of where that may be.
2014 Mercedes V Class
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX