2014 Mazda 3
We're set to get a closer look at the US-spec 2014 Mazda3 later today, but AutoExpress has the first peek at the machine's European cousin (after initial leaks reportedly came from a Czech outlet). The photos show a compact that's taken plenty of design inspiration from its older sister, the Mazda6. That's excellent news, as the larger car's dynamic front fascia, accentuated fender arches and long nose translate well to the Mazda3. Inside, there are are new and improved material choices, and the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX