At last year's running of the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Audi took the top three spots in the LMP1 class. As fans of alternative fuels, we were excited to see their hybrid-powered R18 e-tron and diesel driven R18 ultra dominate the annual endurance race. That said, we wouldn't be against a little competition either.
2014 Le Mans
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!