At last year's running of the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Audi took the top three spots in the LMP1 class. As fans of alternative fuels, we were excited to see their hybrid-powered R18 e-tron and diesel driven R18 ultra dominate the annual endurance race. That said, we wouldn't be against a little competition either.
2014 Le Mans
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX