Despite being one of Land Rover's biggest volume models, the LR4/Discovery has had to sit idly by while its brethren received all manner of attention, including all-new generations and major updates. Well, Land Rover is finally lavishing some attention on its three-row breadwinner, which is making its debut at here at the Frankfurt Motor Show. As is the way with such things, the most noticeable updates are cosmetic, with a new front end – headlamps, grille and fascia – bringing the m
2014 Land Rover Discovery
With the Range Rover and Range Rover Sport having recently been replaced, and the Evoque getting a series of updates, the LR4 (or Discovery as it's known overseas) soldiers on alongside the LR2 Freelander and Defender) as one of the older models in the Land Rover lineup. But the British marque has now announced a series of minor upgrades - previewed by the spy shots we brought you in July - that seek to keep the LR4 at the top of its game.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!