Jeep fans spoke up last year by naming the Altitude trim level, and the automaker rewarded them with an assortment of cool Jeeps sporting a sinister, blacked-out appearance. Joining the ranks of Jeep models offering an Altitude trim level is the 2014 Jeep Cherokee, and this might be the best looking of the new Cherokees – including the Trailhawk.
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX