Withhold judgment on the world's greatest exhaust note until after you've heard the Jaguar F-Type V8 S (scroll down now for a sneak peek). Its cackle, boom and pop under deceleration will have you rifling through its glovebox looking for a tool to remove the stereo. An in-dash audio system is trivial when four round pipes on the tail-end of a vehicle sound this good.
2014 Jaguar F Type V8 S
Jay Leno gets to drive a lot of nice cars, and the Jaguar F-Type V8 S he pilots in the latest episode of Jay Leno's Garage is no exception. Eric Johnson, vice president of Jaguar Western Region brought the car to Leno's garage, which impresses the comedian with its 5.0-liter V8 that makes 495 horsepower, 460 pound-feet of torque and a muscle car-like roar.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX