Nissan has announced a small recall affecting 334 vehicles built just a few months back. 2014 Nissan Rogue and Pathfinder and 2014 Infiniti QX60 CUVs built between March 7 and March 10, 2014 could be susceptible to a loose lug nut on the passenger side wheels.
2014 Infiniti Qx60
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX