With the exception of the G37, customers walking into Infiniti showrooms this summer are going to see a bunch of different names pop up as the automaker switches to its new Q-for-car and QX-for-crossover/SUV naming convention for 2014. The first of these renamed models are the 2014 QX60 (which replaces the JX) starting at $41,550* and the 2014 QX70 (which replaces the FX) priced at $44,950* (*prices do not include $995 for destination), and both are on sale now.
2014 Infiniti Q60
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX