Slow US growth is hampering profits at Hyundai. In its first quarter financial statement, the Korean automaker reported a profit of 1.93 trillion won ($1.86 billion). According to Reuters, this is less than analysts' expectations and nearly the same as last year.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Hyundai is still working on getting its next-generation Genesis sedan ready for production, and while these spy shots don't reveal much more of the car's new design than what we saw back in December, our spy photographer did manage to catch an important detail being added to the big sedan. In addition to its rumored 10-speed automatic transmission, it looks like the new Genesis could get an all-wheel drive system based on a sticker in the rear window that says "4WD AT." This would make sense, to
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX