Japanese magazine scans helped give us an early look at the next-gen Honda Fit before it officially broke cover last month, and now the same tactic may have just given us our first glimpse at the Mugen-tuned version of this budget hatchback. This scanned image, which looks to be legit, shows two variations of the Fit/Jazz Mugen, the S and RS.
2014 Honda Jazz
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX