There was never a chance for a pure electric vehicle to win the 2014 Green Car of the Year – that's because the editors of didn't nominate one. Out of the five-car list of finalists, the many variants of the Honda Accord drove away with the win at the LA Auto Show.
2014 Honda Accord Plug In Hybrid
A number of automakers proudly touted their vehicles' inclusion on the 2013 edition of the Kelley Blue Book's Best Resale Value list this week. But only Honda can say (and did, of course) that the 2014 Honda Accord Plug-In Hybrid is the PHEV with the best resale value. Even though the car only went on sale in January 2013 and we don't expect too many to be available on the used market any time soon, KBB puts vehicles on the list that are "expected to maintain the greatest proportion of their ori
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX