There was never a chance for a pure electric vehicle to win the 2014 Green Car of the Year – that's because the editors of didn't nominate one. Out of the five-car list of finalists, the many variants of the Honda Accord drove away with the win at the LA Auto Show.
2014 Green Car Of The Year
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
2014 Green Car Of The Year Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!