There was never a chance for a pure electric vehicle to win the 2014 Green Car of the Year – that's because the editors of didn't nominate one. Out of the five-car list of finalists, the many variants of the Honda Accord drove away with the win at the LA Auto Show.
2014 Green Car Of The Year
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX