General Motors has officially captured the horsepower crown for mainstream pickup trucks with its 6.2-liter V8. The big mill, available in both the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra, comes to market with 420 horsepower and 460 pound-feet of torque, handily outdoing its two cross-town competitors, Ram (5.7-liter V8, 395 ponies and 407 lb-ft) and Ford (6.2-liter V8, 411 hp and 434 lb-ft).
2014 Gmc Sierra Denali
Between the information for the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado High Country and the accidently leaked picture on GMC's consumer site, it didn't take much imagination to envision what the 2014 GMC Sierra Denali would be like. But here it is. Going on sale this fall, the 2014 Sierra Denali will continue to be the most luxurious pickup truck in the General Motors portfolio, while getting more power and technology than ever before.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX