Something interesting happened on the way to make the 2014 Fiat 500e a real car. As the idea for the car was bandied about in public for many years, Fiat-Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne complained bitterly, saying the only reason the car was coming to market was because mean ol' California was forcing Fiat to do so. This was after he said that Fiat would lose $10,000 on each one they sell. That's all pretty boilerplate stuff. What's interesting is that Fiat has gone ahead and priced the Fiat 500e
2014 Fiat 500e
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX