General Motors has issued an immediate stop-sale order on 2013 and 2014 Chevrolet Cruze sedans due to concerns over an issue with the popular compact's airbags. The stop-sale was issued in a notice sent to dealers which has been obtained by Automotive News.
2014 Chevy Cruze
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX