Unveiled just blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, the 2014 Chevrolet COPO Camaro made its big debut at SEMA preparing to hit a different kind of strip. This purpose-built drag car is pretty much a carryover from recent COPO cars, with just 69 planned for production, and with the new 2014 Camaro styling.
2014 Chevy Copo Camaro
If you read both of our pieces on Chevrolet's SEMA lineup, you'll note we mentioned a revised COPO Camaro, but didn't say anything beyond that. Quite simply, we didn't have all the facts then. Now we do – this is the 2014 COPO Camaro, and it is ready dominate drag strips.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX