Yes, everyone's eyes are on the ludicrously excellent 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 at the 2013 New York Auto Show, but Chevy also unveiled the quietly updated 2014 Camaro SS as well. The coupe wears all of the styling tweaks we saw earlier in the week, including a functional hood vent to help reduce engine bay temperatures and aerodynamic lift. The new front fascia now wears a larger lower grille to improve engine cooling as well. Indoors, buyers can opt up to a new set of Recaro sports seats.
2014 Chevy Camaro Ss
Chevrolet has pulled the covers back ever so slightly on the 2014 Camaro SS, which is scheduled to debut at the upcoming New York Auto Show on Wednesday, March 27. As pointed out by GM in the brief press release below, this is the first meaningful update to the fifth-generation Camaro, minus all the more recent model variants, naturally.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX