You might find it strange for Chevy to use its Frankfurt Motor Show stage to debut the droptop version of its very America-centric Camaro Convertible, but it's actually not that out of place. Remember when Chevy took the wraps off of its new C7 Corvette Stingray droptop, it did so in Geneva. Besides, it's nice to see a bit of 'Murican muscle storming the very Euro-centric stage.
2014 Chevy Camaro Convertible
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX