You might find it strange for Chevy to use its Frankfurt Motor Show stage to debut the droptop version of its very America-centric Camaro Convertible, but it's actually not that out of place. Remember when Chevy took the wraps off of its new C7 Corvette Stingray droptop, it did so in Geneva. Besides, it's nice to see a bit of 'Murican muscle storming the very Euro-centric stage.
2014 Chevy Camaro Convertible
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 22, 2013
You might expect an American automaker to reveal its latest muscle car at an American auto show. But Chevy isn't waiting around until the LA show in November to reveal the new Camaro convertible, it's bringing it to the Frankfurt Motor Show for its public debut.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models