The Chinese market is an increasingly vital one for global automakers, including General Motors. The Detroit-based industrial giant claims to offer "the broadest lineup of vehicles and brands among automakers in China," including vehicles sold under the Buick, Cadillac, Opel, Baojun, Jiefang, Wuling and, of course, Chevrolet brands.
2014 Chevy Aveo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX