Chevy's goal at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas this week seems to be to show as much of its Performance and Accessories catalog as possible. That's why it brought three different Camaros - two with V8s and one powered by a V6 - with all of the best goodies from the catalog already fitted.
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Remember when there was a bit of consternation among the Bowtie faithful after Chevrolet introduced the Camaro ZL1? The issue wasn't around the big coupe's awesome performance, it was with the name – many wondered why the company hadn't chosen to exhume the company's legendary Z/28 moniker. There was a bit less of an outcry when Chevy showed off the 1LE model, but only just. Well, apparently there's a good reason why the Z/28 nameplate wasn't used – because they were saving it for th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX