Muscle cars, as their name implies, are historically more about muscle than they are about the performance it brings. 0-60 and quarter-mile times, sure, but not lap records on twisting and turning road courses. But Chevy is out to change all that with the latest Camaro Z/28.
2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Remember when there was a bit of consternation among the Bowtie faithful after Chevrolet introduced the Camaro ZL1? The issue wasn't around the big coupe's awesome performance, it was with the name – many wondered why the company hadn't chosen to exhume the company's legendary Z/28 moniker. There was a bit less of an outcry when Chevy showed off the 1LE model, but only just. Well, apparently there's a good reason why the Z/28 nameplate wasn't used – because they were saving it for th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX