Affirmation, clarification, smack-down refutation – that was the order of responses when the issue of a right-hand0drive C7 Corvette came up at the Detroit Auto Show. When an Australian news outlet asked General Motors CEO Dan Akerson whether the new Stingray would get an RHD version, he answered "yes" and "soon."
2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette
Even though you can't yet mosey down to your nearest Chevrolet dealer to snag a 2014 Corvette Stingray – the on-sale date will be sometime in the third quarter of 2013 – you don't have to wait much longer to pilot one in the virtual world. Starting tomorrow, January 14, Gran Turismo 5 owners will be able to download the new 'Vette for free from the PlayStation Store.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX