Affirmation, clarification, smack-down refutation – that was the order of responses when the issue of a right-hand0drive C7 Corvette came up at the Detroit Auto Show. When an Australian news outlet asked General Motors CEO Dan Akerson whether the new Stingray would get an RHD version, he answered "yes" and "soon."
2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette
Even though you can't yet mosey down to your nearest Chevrolet dealer to snag a 2014 Corvette Stingray – the on-sale date will be sometime in the third quarter of 2013 – you don't have to wait much longer to pilot one in the virtual world. Starting tomorrow, January 14, Gran Turismo 5 owners will be able to download the new 'Vette for free from the PlayStation Store.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!