We are just a few days away from the kickoff of the 2014 Formula One season with the Australian Grand Prix, and among all of the shakeups with cars, engines and drivers, Kamui Kobayashi is back in the sport. This year, the Japanese pilot has found a seat at Caterham after taking a year out of F1 for a stint in in the FIA World Endurance Championship. He's starting off his new role in a video showing company's latest, most powerful creation – the Seven 620 R.
2014 Caterham 620 R
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX