We are just a few days away from the kickoff of the 2014 Formula One season with the Australian Grand Prix, and among all of the shakeups with cars, engines and drivers, Kamui Kobayashi is back in the sport. This year, the Japanese pilot has found a seat at Caterham after taking a year out of F1 for a stint in in the FIA World Endurance Championship. He's starting off his new role in a video showing company's latest, most powerful creation – the Seven 620 R.
2014 Caterham 620 R
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
2014 Caterham 620 R Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!