Not long after bombing around the Milford Road Course in the new CTS Vsport, Cadillac invited me to try out its other new-for-2014 Vsport model: the XTS. And despite using the same twin-turbocharged 3.6-liter V6 from the CTS, the Vsport package takes on a whole new meaning here in Cadillac's softer flagship.
2014 Cadillac Xts Vsport
Cadillac has officially released pricing for the 2014 XTS Vsport. Buyers can expect to pay $63,020 for the fleet four-door, including destination and handling fees. That kind of coin will snag you a twin-turbocharged 3.6-liter V6 good for 410 horsepower and 369 pound-feet of torque. As you likely already know, engineers have done a lot more than simply bolt a pair of turbos onto the company's tried and true naturally aspirated 3.6-liter V6. The engine uses an all-new block, strengthened connecti
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX