BMW is getting ready to launch the third-generation X5 next year, and not wanting to make performance-minded customers wait too long, the X5 M is expected soon after the standard models. As seen in the video we posted last week, the new M-powered X5 is putting down some punishing laps at the Nurburgring. Now we're happy to supplement that video with some new spy photos of that test car.
2014 Bmw X5 M
The engineers at BMW's M Division have their magical finite element analysis machines working on the next-generation high-performance version of the company's popular X5 crossover, and they've taken a disguised X5 M prototype to Germany's Nürburgring to run the numbers. According to forum user Jason at Bimmerpost, the impetuous BMW CUV will begin the trend of M vehicles arriving more quickly after their progenitors. A pedestrian airbag and iDrive Touch Controller could be inaugurated with t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX