Well, that didn't take long. Less than two hours after the first images of the 2014 BMW 4 Series Coupe leaked onto the Internet, we've been given the go-ahead to publish the whole kit and caboodle. And while we won't say we told you so, it looks as though the car's official details are standing true to our earlier predictions.
2014 Bmw 4 Series Coupe
Because embargoes were apparently made to be broken, images of the 2014 BMW 4 Series coupe have leaked onto the Internet ahead of the car's official debut thanks to Car Design News' Facebook page. As you'll recall, the 4 Series is the replacement for the outgoing 3 Series coupe, its nomenclature falling in line with the rest of BMW's lineup, where coupes and convertibles will be set apart from their sedan counterparts by one number.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX