BMW is headed to the 2013 Detroit Auto Show with a new Limited Edition Lifestyle package for the company's 1 Series Coupe and Convertible models. The coupe kit is available in exclusive Mineral White metallic paint or two other colors, along with 18-inch alloy wheels. By comparison, the droptop receives a brown soft top with silver pigment. Indoors, brown leather with white contrast stitching lines the cabin of both bodystyles, and drivers will enjoy a matching leather sports steering wheel. The
2014 Bmw 1 Series
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX