The 2013 Audi RS6 Avant was announced back in December with a twin-turbo V8 cranking out 560 horsepower, but Car is reporting that this badass grocery getter could get even more power with a new Plus model. In a conversation with Car, Stephan Reil, Audi's top guy at its Quattro GmbH division, told the magazine that the RS6 Avant Plus would produce around 600 horsepower, and it sounds like there is a growing family of RS Plus models being planned as well.
2014 Audi Rs6 Avant
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX