Last year, Audi announced that it was expanding its lineup of TDI models for 2014 with the Q5, A6 and A7 joining the diesel-burning Q7 and A8 L models already in existence. The Q7 TDI has been out for a few years now and we recently drove the A8 L TDI, but now Audi has released the pricing, performance and fuel economy details for the 2014 Q5 TDI, A6 TDI and the ever-stylish A7 TDI. Down the road, Audi has also promised a TDI version of the next-generation A3 that will debut for 2014.
2014 Audi Q5
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
2014 Audi Q5 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!