If we're being honest, the outgoing Audi A3 Cabriolet never really flicked our Bic. That was just fine, of course, because Audi never brought it to North America. This new model, however, might have a different future.
2014 Audi A3 Cabriolet
With the Frankfurt International Auto Show coming home to roost this week, German automakers aren't about to miss out on the opportunity to roll out their latest. Audi may be making the biggest splash with the new Sport Quattro concept, but will also use the occasion to introduce its latest compact convertible.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX