Make way for the 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG, the most wonderfully preposterous car I have ever driven.
The product pipeline for Mercedes-Benz is a Horn of Plenty over the next three years, with at least seven new models landing on American shores on top of refreshed and new-generation offerings. We've seen the new CL, CLS, S-Class and R-Class, and spy shots of the coming SLK, SL, SLS Convertible, C-Class Coupe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX