As we announced earlier this month, the refreshed 2013 Volkswagen CC four-door sedan flaunts a new front and rear end that better aligns its styling with the rest of the Volkswagen model range. Bi-xenon headlamps, with LED daytime running lamps, are now standard on the nose as are LED lamps on the tail. To complete the transformation, there are also new 17- and 18-inch wheels.
2013 VW Cc
Without a doubt, the big story from Volkswagen this year was the launch of its all-new, American-built 2012 Passat. And while the sun is about to set on 2011, Volkswagen is now announcing some updates for the Passat's svelte sister, the CC, which will make its official debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show later this month.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX