Volvo fans that have dreamed of having the convenient size of a small wagon or hatchback with the trendy styling of a crossover are today one step closer to living in automotive paradise. After recently releasing every bit of granular detail about the model, Volvo has gone ahead and pulled the curtain back on its V40 Cross Country.
2013 Volvo V40 Cross Country
- Seyth Miersma
- Sep 19, 2012
Just a week after seeing the attractive Volvo V40 small wagon in R-Design trim, the Swedish automaker has dropped the details on its Cross Country version. Effectively a scaled-down version of the XC70 wagon we see in the States, the V40 Cross Country adds all-wheel drive ability and butched-up looks to give the car added functionality in a convenient footprint.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models