Excited as always, the new E-Up! from Volkswagen is making its debut today at the Annual Press and Investors Conference in VW's home town of Wolfsburg, Germany. But wait, you're saying, we first saw the E-Up! at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show, so what's this "debut" that VW is talking about?
2013 Volkswagen Up
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
2013 Volkswagen Up Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!