After the mini-people mover's introduction in 2010, the 2013 Toyota Verso signals a significant mid-cycle refresh for the model.
2013 Toyota Verso
The seven-seat Toyota Verso mini-MPV was introduced at the 2010 Paris Motor Show, two years on its successor will be introduced in Paris in about a week. The mid-cycle changes include more than 300 new parts with threefold aims: bringing the exterior design in line with the just-refreshed Auris, upgrading the fit and finish and improving the driving dynamics.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX