Smaller car, fewer problems.
2013 Toyota Prius C
Ladies and Gentlemen, your finalists for the 2013 Green Car of the Year: the Dodge Dart Aero, Ford C-Max and Fusion, Mazda CX-5 and Toyota Prius C. The list runs the gamut of fuel-efficient powertrains, from hybrids and plug-ins to high-mileage gas burners. The Fords, for example, make the list in part because they come in both hybrids and plug-in hybrid flavors.
To get behind the wheel of most new 2013 Toyota Prius models, you'll have to pony up some extra cost compared to 2012 models. Around the cost of a few tanks of gas. The standard Prius Liftback version goes up by $200 and the Prius V goes up by between $100 and $155. The price for the Prius Plug-In stays the same (as does the one for the Prius C, we assume, as that model is not mentioned in Toyota's press release).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX