A few weeks ago, we showed you what is likely in store for the next-generation Suzuki SX4, but What Car? now has some insider info of what might be in store for other products in the aging Suzuki lineup... at least in the UK.
2013 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Yesterday Suzuki announced that a refreshed Japanese-market Suzuki Escudo will bow for 2013, sporting a new front fascia and wheels and dropping its rear spare tire carrier, among other tweaks. Suzuki's American PR staff has confirmed to Autoblog that we will be getting some of the updates here as well, in the form of a facelifted 2013 Suzuki Grand Vitara.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX