One of the highlights of covering a European auto show like Frankfurt is the amount of forbidden fruit on hand. Most of the cars we admire from across the pond, like this Škoda Octavia RS, are on display, allowing us to see them, sit in them and push their buttons.
2013 Skoda Octavia Vrs
We've been led to expect good things out of the third-generation Škoda Octavia, Volkswagen's new Czech-badged C-segment entrant that rides atop the company's MQB architecture along with the new Audi A3 and VW Golf. We liked what we saw of the handsome – if conservative – standard model when it was revealed at the Geneva Motor Show in March, and now the recipe looks to be getting a bit more interesting with this new vRS model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX