Just in case a stock 662-horsepower Shelby GT500 isn't powerful enough for your taste and the 850-hp Shelby Super Snake still fails to tickle your fancy, Shelby American has introduced the monstrous 2013 Shelby 1000 as the king of the Mustangs.
2013 Shelby 1000
True story: Last fall, I had the opportunity to spend a week with Ford's new 2013 Shelby GT500 – the Blue Oval's factory Mustang with 662 horsepower and 631 pound-feet of torque. It's an amazing beast, to be sure. I'm not sure if it was Michigan's damp streets strewn with potholes and wet leaves, but at no point did I ever say to myself, "You know, Ford is on to a really good thing here, but what it really needs is about twice the power." And yet, for people in warmer climes with infrastru
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX